Friday, October 9, 2009

Flowers, fruit, and silk

Our 4th anniversary evening was such a nice night. I always like to take my wedding dress out of the closet and look at it. Heavens knows I can't zip that thing up anymore so I don't bother putting it on. At least the veil will always fit! Claire saw my dress and said..."I wanna put on!". It's not like she can do much harm and I am not wearing it ever again so I said ok. Her face cracks me up in this picture. She was saying "OHHH WOOOOW!". Her wild after nap hair just makes it extra fun!

I made a flowers and fruit centerpiece for our dinner. Am I creative or what? Claire is wearing a dress with fruit and flowers on it so I had her hold a flower so I could print a picture to put in Daddy's card.

Today is my niece's 5th birthday. FIVE years old. I cannot believe it! She is such a beautiful little girl. I am so proud of her and wish I could give her a big squeeze today!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Go girl being so creative!
Sweet how Claire has the dress on here, I hope you keep these pics.