Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ballet

Today was the first day of ballet class. Claire had 3 weeks off after her summer sessions and she went back today without missing a beat. So so cute. She is great at following directions from the teacher. It really amazes me to watch her grasp all the concepts. It's especially amazing since listening to me seems to be so hard for her right now! =) Awe, the joys of parenting. I am really having to dig deep right now for patience because Claire has a will like none other. She is so bright and full of personality. At the same time she is so easily frustrated. I guess patience doesn't run in the family! Just another learning curve we will all get through. I just keep reminding myself of her silly side and all the kisses she gives us. It's worth it's weight in gold.

These pictures aren't great because I am taking them through the door. The girls play "dress up" at the start of class and Claire was really into her jewels!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

SOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!!!