Saturday, February 21, 2009

The weekend

We had a great weekend. I had some much needed girl's time Friday night with my mom friends. We went to a nail salon and had some pampering, tequila, and karaoke! Yes, karaoke! Yours truly somehow found the mic in her hand and knew the words to "Bust a Move"! NICE! I felt like I had an out of body experience when I woke up the next day...was I really singing karaoke at a nail salon on a Friday night?! Yep and I had so much fun!




















Eric, Claire, and I spent a lot of time outside too. The weather is just perfect right now. We have really been enjoying our new yard. It's awesome to be able to play at home! Claire especially loves being outside and is always pointing out the planes that fly over the house and yelling "plane". I especially love when she says bye to the plane. She is never quiet when saying bye. She wants to make sure the plane hears her I guess.
Some pics of Claire playing outside. In the bottom picture she is enjoying a mouth full of turkey bacon!



















No comments: