Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sunshine/Cloud

I read in a magazine a long time ago about ways to help your kids communicate better. It is a "game" called sunshine/cloud. You ask your child to tell you one sunshine (good) thing about the day and one cloud (bad). This way they can open up about things at school and so forth. Cute right?! After 2 blogs about clouds I think I will share my sunshine finally....CLAIRE IS NAPPING THIS AFTERNOON! WOOHOO! I tried an hour earlier than normal to see if that helped her to be less overstimulated and it may have been the trick or maybe she was finally just tired today. My other sunshine for today was Gymboree. I love seeing Claire at her little class. It is always a sunshine spot for my week and for her too. I moved her down a level to be with babies more her size and she fit right in. Although the level 3 class was for her age group, she wasn't walking or moving about like the others yet. Level 2 is just her speed for now. We had a great time.

Today I am feeling pretty upbeat and lucky to have so much sunshine in my life! :)

No comments: