Monday, August 11, 2008

Pink Taffy

That's the name of the print for my new Reese Li bag. I love this bag. While out shopping today this bag caught my eye and it was on sale (although still over priced in my opinion!). It must have been diaper bag destiny! I can't believe I am drooling over diaper bags these days. I don't even own a designer purse. What has motherhood done to me!! :)

Claire is down to one nap a day. Not by my choice. She is just too curious about the world these days to sleep. I can't say I blame her. With all her new talents how's a girl to sleep. She is walking while pushing one of her toys now. I can't believe she is taking steps. I am so excited for her and a bit in denial to see her look like such a big girl. She is making attempts at "cruising". She even used a spoon to feed herself last week. I have a hard time letting her eat with her spoon though. Very messy!

My little baby is growing up so fast all of the sudden.
So smart and clever.
She slays me with every look and every move.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Ummm, didn't you have a Louis Vuitton tootsie roll purse in elementary school?? I LOVE the bag, it is so you!

Life with Claire said...

yes...it's true i did have all the designer purses in grade school but my taste became much less refined as an adult or should i say when i had to buy them! ha!