Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Da-Da!!

Claire is now saying Dada!! She started July 13th and has only gotten clearer since then. It's so cute. It's especially funny when she says "Mamadada". Just cover all those bases! She seems to have alot of "language" she is working on and most of it sounds like Chinese...literally. Her 2 bottom teeth are popping in nicely. Very cute I must say. She is pulling up on the furniture and her toys. It cracks me up to see her standing. I know it's a normal progression but when you watch this little baby turn into a little person it just makes your heart stop for a moment.

There hasn't been much to blog about lately. Just hot summer days indoors and visiting friends. Naps have become a thing of struggle and so has bedtime lately. She is so restless and I can't figure out what has changed. Seperation Anxiety? Overstimulated? Who knows! These phases come and go I am sure.

Claire did have her first pedi given by Mommy...while she was sleeping of course! It's too adorable. Eric was surprised it had taken me this long! HA!


No comments: