Thursday, December 13, 2012

Family photo flubs

Yes, we are kind of lame. We set up our tripod in front of our Christmas tree and take our own family photo. We skipped last year so I wasn't about to skip another year without our awesome family picture. Haha! So, here is how it goes. We all get dressed, I put on more makeup than normal, I yell at Claire for being a drama queen while trying to do her hair, Eric sets up the tripod and groans about how hard taking this picture is going to be because the kids are already antsy. Eric then hits the camera timer button and runs around to get in the picture. It's an bloody mess behind the scenes and evidenced by our blooper pics!

Silly Paigey
 
Say Cheese (or stop talking MOM!)
Crazy Claire smile.

Switch kids. Awkward. Paige totally not amused. Eric looking "natural".

I forgot to suck it in and. Switched kids but forget to switch sides.

Finally, we get a couple we can live with even though Paige never smiles. Next year....there is always next year! 2013 I am hoping for some professional pictures!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love all your new blog updates! Finally!! I check all the time :) Kinda like a stalker. ha Go Cox family photos 2012!