Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Paige Baptism



This past weekend we had Paige baptized. We went to Bowie, AZ where my grandma lives and went to the church that holds very special meaning to our family. The Bowie Methodist Community Church dates way back in our history. My grandma was baptized in this church. The original building burned down and was rebuilt (the current church). My dad and all his siblings were baptized and married in this church. We baptized Claire on what would have been my parent's 40th wedding anniversary.

The service was sweet and we enjoyed the pastor and his words of faith. Paige did great having the water poured on her head. Not a tear or upset face. Sweet angel baby. We had a great lunch at a winery in Willcox. I had no idea there was a winery in that area. It was quaint and had the BEST burgers I have ever tasted. Gourmet burgers with amazing salads. I want to go back!!!

No comments: