Sunday, November 6, 2011

Zoo crazy




Claire is such a nut! She decorated her soccer ball and wanted me to take her picture! I love the notebook on it's head. I guess the ball is as smart as she is.

I took the girls to the zoo this week. Just us girls. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Claire asked where her friends were. So much for the days where girls day with  mom was enough! We walked around and enjoyed a little day out together. All the animals were asleep as usual. They seriously need some coffee because a sleeping cheetah is just plain crazy! I would like to note that Paige's socks fell off. I am not the worst mother ever, she did have some on. We don't really wear shoes yet. I love her feet too much! Also, Claire asked me to take the picture with the goldfish cracker in her mouth. Such a nut! Love her! Even if she does make me crazy with her extreme drama (#donotknowwhereshegetsthatfrom), yelling out in her sleep, and holding her pee until she wets herself lately. What is with the holding of the pee?? She won't stop playing and she holds it then BAM..it's coming out on the sidewalk or the bathroom floor instead of the potty. Our 8 month old sleeps quietly through the night and has never leaked a diaper. This seems reversed somehow?

Happy November and happy cooler weather! It's FINALLY here!!

No comments: