Monday, August 22, 2011

The blue dress





The last pic is Claire @ 4months old. Paige is 6 months as of last Saturday but they are the same size/weight in these pics. Claire was a bit bigger which is why she grew into her summer dress in January (hence the long sleeves)! Wow, it's amazing how different they look especially due to Paige's red headed coloring. I always see the same smile and mouth though and when Paige smiles I am reminded of exactly how I felt when Claire was this age and smiled at us. It's the same bright face but looking at these pictures I really see their differences too. They are both so beautiful.

Claire had show and tell today and brought Lightening McQueen and Red the firetruck from CARS. She was so excited to bring her pals to school. It was her day to bring snack too so she was the big helper and passed out napkins. Her teacher told me after class how great Claire is doing and it really made my heart smile SO big. I seriously teared up on the car ride home! So proud!!

No comments: