Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little trip

Can I just again that I am not in a blogging mood with this pregnancy. I just don't even want to sit and type or think about anything to write! Or take pictures which is horrible because my baby needs documentation! The good news is that I am feeling pretty good. The pregnancy is going as smoothly as my first! Maybe it's a girl again???

We had a nice little weekend last weekend. We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned on Saturday. So on Sunday I thought we needed to be spontaneous (which we aren't really known for!ha!) and go explore some of Arizona. We took a little day trip up to Payson, AZ. It was raining like crazy on the drive up (monsoon season) but once the rain stopped it was a high of 70! You can't beat that in the summer heat of August. It was nice to escape the heat if only for a little bit. We also stopped at Saguaro Lake for a quick look at the water and boats. Neither of which Claire had seen before. Since we didn't go for the outdoor activity due to the rain there wasn't much to do in Payson but I am still glad we made the drive.

the wooden bears in payson. she loved these bears!
saguaro lake



In other news, school is back in session and Claire couldn't be happier (and so am I!!!). It's so nice to get a routine back. I have also been hitting the gym (pick your jaws up off the ground, it's true!). I hope to keep this up and go 2-3 times a week. Just walking on the treadmill has made me feel so much better. I was getting super sluggish and blah feeling. I needed a boost! Claire loves the daycare so it's been win win!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a great park in Payson, if you are ever up that way again. It's right off the main drag...little pond, tons of toys, and grass everywhere! Glad to hear you are feeling good! Good for you hitting the gym. : )

Michelle said...

Cute, glad you guys got away for a day! 10 weeks already, wow! I'm glad you're feeling good, going to the gym is so good for you in more ways than one (it's my lifesaver)! I hear ya on the writing during pregnancy, I don't know what it is but some days I just couldn't get on the computer (hence why it took me so long to update sometimes).