Monday, May 17, 2010

Fifty is Nifty

Happy Birthday Bear!!!

6 yrs ago when we met I thought turning 50 was pretty ancient and my friends used to joke when we were dating..."are you sure you want to be planning the fiftieth in 6yrs??" "Are you crazy dating a guy this much older than you?? =) I heard it all but I can say that I am so glad to be planning the 50th birthday party. I feel very lucky to have this man in my life. This weekend is going to be a blast and we will be surrounded by everyone we love (well, almost!). I can't wait!!


2 comments:

Jenney said...

You would have been "crazy" not to date him because of his age... you two are fabulous!! So glad you took a chance and are able to plan his big schin dig!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Eric, what a wonderful way to celebrate!