Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Barely alive

The fam has been down with a stomach bug since last week. It started with Claire last Friday. It hasn't been fun. Ferocious little bug. Luckily Eric and I didn't get the bug until after the party. Claire is much better and I am on the mend. Daddio is still not feeling well. :(

The party was a big success. We had a blast! Lots of family and friends and even a surprise guest. Our good buds Kyle and Marni surprised us all the way from Houston. I had no idea they were coming so they got us both good. What a wonderful night we all had together. My bro in law, Eric B, is still working on pics from the night. He was our photographer. Here is one little snippit...of course, I am not looking at the camera but it's still cute! Eric does indeed have a traffic cone on his head. It says...."caution, 50 yr old, senior moment ahead". LOL!! Yes, I bought it! I had to rub it in a little, right?!

More pics and stories when we are feeling human around here!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

I have been waiting to hear about the party..lol! This is a great pic. Everyone looks so wonderful! I love that you are looking away it actually gives the pic a lot of character (not that the peeps in it don't give it enough..haha) Please tell everyone that the Ponce Family says Hola. Hope you all feel better soon!

Michelle said...

FUN! That's great your friends surprised you, love that!
Glad you're feeling better.