Friday, May 8, 2009

It was bound to happen

Well, my little monkey caught herself a bug. And not the kind you trap in a bug box! A viral infection and early ear infection. We caught it early though so I hope she will continue to eat and sleep well. She had a fever so I called the doc this morning and brought her in. After the doctor visit she was swimming in her baby pool and eating hot dogs, rice, and corn for lunch. All good signs! Let's hope this bug doesn't get her down too much over the weekend. I will keep my fingers crossed!

We have been very fortunate with Claire's health. We managed to make it 19 months with nothing more than a stomach bug and some runny noses. I'd say we were due for the good ole ear infection at some point! These sickies are bound to happen.

claire saying "cheeese" while playing with her new dora book.



























taking my drink again!!

No comments: