Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday





















\













Gotta love a little girl shopping. She insisted on carrying my purchase today. Such a big girl these days. So she thinks! Her hair has a been a little crazy lately. Guess it's her Julia Roberts circa '91....wild and curly! I love the curls.

It was yard work mania this weekend for Eric and I. It is the first time we have done yard stuff together. It was quite a hoot and a good bonding experience. Sounds strange but working together to accomplish something can be fun! I have been pretty much obsessed with desert landscaping these days. I have been removing some plants and adding new ones. It's more of a project than I realized. I am proud of myself though for getting out there, digging up dirt, and raking the rocks! If I can't move my body this week you will know why!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Julia Roberts rocked her hair in the 90's and still does.

I'm glad you find doing yardwork fun with Eric, I would never use that term in describing yardwork and husband together.