Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Besties Sleepover





Claire had her first sleepover at our house! During winter break Claire went to Jordyn's house for a sleepover and that was her first friend sleepover. She has only stayed away from home at her aunt and uncle's house but she has no local cousins so she hasn't had the experience of having another kid stay overnight with her. Claire really wanted Jordyn to visit our house during spring break so she sent Jordyn a text message asking her if she could come over. What an awesome time they had together. They slept in the big tent in the loft which they loved. They even told "campfire" stories before falling asleep. They really get along so well it's a treat to have them together. I also love Jordyn's mom and that just makes it even better that I got a great friend too! As a mom I feel so lucky that Claire has a special friend. I found my bf, Kaylan, in kindergarten and she is still like a sister to me now. I can only hope the same friendship will carry them through the years too.

No comments: