Saturday, July 23, 2011

TX Trip~The highlights

Grandma and the girls at the VFW
Me and K with the kiddos
Paige meeting her first baby, Findley

Paige playing in Grandma's backyard

Cousins

Uncle Jason and the girls

the neighbors crazy swimming thing!
The girls and I had a summer trip to Grandma's house in Texas!! Here are some highlights of the trip!!! We jammed a lot in to 10 days! There are lots more pics on Shutterfly. We had a great time with the fam and it was awesome to see the cousins play together. My niece and nephew, Abby and Cy, were so adorable. The first pic is my bff since I was 5yrs old, Kaylan. She just had her first baby a few weeks after Paige was born and we simply had to see him! Baby Findley is so darn cute. I miss him so much! It was a hot and sweaty Texas summer but fun. Thanks Grandma for having us and keeping the girls so happy!

No comments: