Monday, October 4, 2010

3rd Birthday!!!

My sweet girl turned 3 last Wednesday!! I can't believe she is already 3! She had quite the week too. We had the ultrasound last Tuesday, birthday Wed, Aunt Carolyn flew in Thursday, Tinkerbell party on Friday, and family party on Saturday. WHEW!! I was wiped out too. We over did it but it was worth it. Her Uncle Bill even flew in late Friday from Washington to help us celebrate. It was a great surprise!

I made Claire 2 cakes and I don't think I'll ever make another one (except the little cake b/c that's easy and I have done one every year so far). Icing a cake is a bitch! I have to blog these cupcakes too. My sis in law, Carla, made them. Don't they look awesome?!

All her parties were a success. Tinkerbell fairy wing glitter may forever be in our home! It's everywhere no matter how much I clean...it's still there! ha!





2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Excellent job on the cake and cupcakes! How did you write her name with frosting so perfect on the little cake? Amazing.

Jenney said...

Look at those cakes! Awesome job my friend!! Where did you find the time? Party looks like it was a blast too...Hope fun was had by all!