Monday, September 13, 2010

Saturday Soccer


Soccer class has begun. I honestly feel calling it "soccer" class is a slight exaggeration...it's more like a fundamentals class with the use of a soccer ball! They don't play games at this age so it really is about learning the basics. You have to start somewhere right?! It was only 80 degrees outside at 9am but we were sweating (I was sitting and I was sweating!) so that made Claire pretty tired out but overall she did great and hung in there til the end! They ran laps (see the second pic. if you click on it up close you can see her determined little face), jumped over hoola hoops, and other coordination tasks. We can't wait to see how the class progresses as the weeks go on (and the temps cool down!).

The rest of the weekend was spent with family. My sis in law, Carol, was in town for a few days so we shopped, ate lunch, and had a family dinner. Now if I could get rid of this annoying sinus crap in my head I'd feel a lot more social and energetic! If that's my only pg complaint though I'll take it because everything else is going good. Belly shots to come soon. I think I finally have something to photograph. =)

No comments: