Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random thoughts and favorites

I did a "status cloud" which takes the most used words in your Facebook statuses and makes a collage of your most used words. Pretty funny. Claire of course was my #1 most used word.





















We aren't big holiday shoppers which is honestly really nice. We try to just shop for the kiddos in the family. I do stumble out to shop in the craziness once in awhile (or shop online!) and I found a few treats for mama!! =) These are my 3 favorite things right now...

A friend of mine told me about this shampoo. She claimed it smells just like Strawberry Shortcake! She was right! In. Love.

















I love love these skinny jeans from Downeast Basics and you can't beat the price!





















My soon-to-be on my feet Steve Madden boots (via UPS on Thursday!). I have been eyeballing these for several weeks and scored them for 50% off and free shipping at AMAZON! Although they aren't at that price in black anymore so I got pretty lucky. This was my "gift" from Eric. We each bought a pair of shoes for ourselves instead of buying gifts for each other.

2 comments:

stephanie howell said...

LOVE this post. LOVE you!!!
p.s. re: the photo below, i think you are getting even prettier with each passing year. unFAIR! xoxo

Michelle said...

Great post.
I don't think I've seen you in skinny jeans. Just bought a shirt from Downhome basics (I think that's what it is).