Thursday, March 26, 2009

The wheels in her head

...are certainly turning! Claire has just been talking up a storm lately. Lots of babbling and lots of new words. She is also repeating and copying us quite a bit. I thought that started later down the road but I thought wrong. Apparently I sigh whenever I am frustrated and now Claire has been walking around the house sighing very loudly. When I first heard her sighing like me I said "Oh Lord!" and what do you think came out of her mouth next...."ooooohhh lerd". GREAT! Guess it's time to really start watching our actions and words!

My sis in law and I took Claire to the pet store at the mall and she fell in love with the bulldog there. Too cute. She did NOT want to leave the store. Carol and I had quite the time getting her to the car and in her car seat. Can we say tantrum! I also took Claire to the car wash with me this week and she quite enjoyed watching the cars come through the wash. She studied them very carefully. Every time one came through the wash she yelled...""CAAAR!". Very exciting!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We took Kendal in the carwash at Claire's age and she was scared, poor babes, so I'm glad Claire was a little more receptive.