Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Ma-Ma!!!


Claire had a big debut tonight. She said 'ma-ma... mmom... mamamama'. You get the point! I know she wasn't exactly calling me mama but she did say it over and over all the same. I can't wait until she understands she is saying my name! It's so cute. Her little lips get all tucked in like an old man with no teeth when she says her M's. I thought I heard some 'mum' snippits earlier today but laughed it off. I even called Eric at work and was kidding around that she was saying 'mom'. Tonight however, she may have just made the baby book for real! I heard it, Daddy heard it, and Grandma heard it over the phone! I guess you could say it made me pretty happy! :) Anything other than 'aaah boo' is great!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

How exciting Claire!!!!! And you will be begging for her to be quiet in a few years. Ha! I can't wait to see you both next week. She and Logan can "Mama" all weekend long together. Love you, claire!